When I was pregnant I searched relentlessly for the best baby mobile. I had a long list of criteria for my baby’s mobile.
I was looking for the best baby mobile I could buy. I wanted a mobile that would easily and safely attach to my baby’s cot with stimulating characters and classical music.
My friend recommended the East Coast Sweet Island Dreams Mobilewhich had been a saviour for getting her baby to sleep:
- suitable for baby from birth
- easily attaches to baby’s cot
- plays soothing classical music
- rotates with colourful characters
- helps baby sleep peacefully with the night light for comfort
- plays 3 classical tunes and an island theme
- provides stimulating entertainment
- has a calming night light
- allows parents to use a remote control to turn the music and light on or off without going into baby’s room so as to not disturb a sleeping baby
- encourages baby to follow the characters while listening to music
It’s well known that classical music enriches your baby’s cognitive and emotional development. We enjoy listening to classical music every night as our baby is drifting off into a blissful sleep.