Your baby will probably sleep in a moses basket until they are around 6 months old when they will be starting to out grow the moses basket and need a larger area to sleep in. If your baby is able to rollover a moses basket certainly won’t leave much room for their new sleeping positions!
When we were setting up our baby’s nursery we purchased the East Coast Country Cot Bed.
After looking at many other cot beds I know we made the right decision with this one and it looks truly gorgeous in our baby’s nursery.
This is the best cot bed for quality, style, price and it’s suitable from birth to approximately 6 years.
The East Coast Country Cot Bed is a quality cot bed in a classic style cot that will suit any nursery. It looks beautiful as a cot bed and when it’s converted into a starter bed with lovely curved head and foot boards.
The East Coast Country Cot Bed has a refined and classic appearance with beautifully curved top rails. It has a soft look to compliment any nursery.
Features of the East Coast Country Cot Bed:
- 3 mattress base heights – as your baby grows and is able to sit up, kneel and stand you can adjust the height of the cot bed to create a safe sleeping place for your baby
- 2 fixed sides
- 2 split ends to convert to bed mode
- The sides of the cot have protective teething rails
- Crafted from pine
- Available in an antique or white finish
- Suitable from birth to approximately 18 months as a cot bed
- Suitable from 18 months to 6 years as a starter bed
- Cot bed dimensions length 145 cm x width 77 cm x height 101 cm
- Conforms to BSEN 716
The East Coast Country Cot Bed requires a cot bed mattress measuring 140 cm x 70 cm.
I recommend the John Lewis Spring Cotbed Mattress L140 x W70cm for this cot bed.