At around 12 months our baby was starting to outgrow her Group 0+ car seat.
We loved the Britax Baby-Safe Plus SHR II car seat so much and know Britax is a reliable and safe brand so we decided to upgrade to the Group 1 Britax Safefix Plus ISOFIX Group 1 Car Seat.
This car seat has won several awards and since using it with my baby, I firmly believe it is the Best Group 1 Car Seat 2012. The Britax Safefix Plus ISOFIX Group 1 Car Seatwon the Mother & Baby Gold Award for Best Group 1 Car Seat 2011.
The Britax Safefix Plus ISOFIX Group 1 Car Seatis suitable from 9 months to 4 years (9kg to 18kg). It comes with an ISOFIX base and can be used with the ISOFIX base or with a seat belt.Features of the Britax Safefix Plus ISOFIX Group 1 Car Seat
- ISOFIX system – anchors the seat directly to the cars ISOFIX connection points
- Pivot link system – reduces the child forward movement within the seat
- 5-point safety harness – with one pull adjustment
- Side Impact Protection – with deep, softly padded side wings
- Indicators confirm that the ISOFIX hooks are engaged
- Performance chest pads
- Height adjustable headrest and harness – easy single handed adjustment from the front
- Foot prop – giving extra stability
- 4 recline positions
- Harness retainers – make it easy to get your child in and out of the seat
- Quick-remove cover – without interfering with the harness
- Softly padded and washable cover
- Ventilation channels – in the back area to help air circulation
- Option to install with 3-point seat belt
You can read more about the Britax Safefix Plus ISOFIX Group 1 Car Seat at Britax Safefix Plus Car Seat.