Tomorrow I’ll be turning 30 something! I always find myself reflecting on the eve of my Birthday, looking back over the year and reviewing all that has been.
The past year has certainly had it’s fair share of ups and downs as life has thrown work, health and various other challenges at us which have been hard to deal with at times.
Some of these challenges are still with us and are completely out of our control. It’s these that I find the hardest to manage as we don’t have the ability to change things. But despite everything, we always strive to make the most of every day and to love and appreciate what we have in life.
Some of the memorable events since my last Birthday:
- My beautiful baby stopped breastfeeding
- I went back to work… and later decided it was too soon to be away from my baby
- Imogen started walking
- We visited our renovation project in France and continued to dream of our future
- Imogen and I travelled to New Zealand to spend time with family and friends
- I’ve learnt more about parenting than I ever imagined was possible!
- Imogen started talking
- I treasure how much I love being a Mummy
My wonderful friends and family are always so supportive and I’m forever thankful for them. Here’s to a brilliant year ahead, living life to the full and enjoying every day.